Support the Love Paper Campaign
People LOVE reading in print!
2019 research by Two Sides found Brits still love reading in print.
- 59% say they prefer reading printed magazines to digital.
- 49% say they prefer to read their news in print (32% stated no preference).
But there’s a problem…
Far too many people believe reading in print, and paper, in general, is bad for the environment.
- 57% believe European forests are shrinking
– in fact, they’re growing in area by over 1,500 football pitches every day!
- Only 17% believe the European paper recycling rate is above 60%
– it’s actually 72%, the highest in the world!
Thanks to the support of newspaper and magazine publishers, the new Love Paper campaign, including a new identity, new adverts and website, regularly reaches over 10 million UK consumers. The Love Paper ads appear regularly in leading titles including The Times, The Sun, Evening Standard, Metro, Daily Mirror, Daily Mail, Financial Times, The Economist, and dozens of popular consumer and B2B magazines.
If you’re a publisher and you’d like to run the Love Paper ads, please contact us to request copy: