The Love Paper® logo is available for on-product use
Any company that uses print, paper and paper-based packaging, including brands, retailers, marketing agencies, printers, and paper and paper-based packaging manufacturers, can use the Love Paper logo to enhance their own sustainability messages.
The Love Paper logo is a simple, eye-catching way to tell customers that you care about the environment and use products from an inherently sustainable industry. The logo’s subtle design and colour variations are an effective yet unintrusive addition to any paper product, from printed catalogues and books to direct mail and product packaging.
Join us in promoting the sustainability of print, paper and paper-based packaging! To use the Love Paper logo, your organisation must agree to the terms and conditions and complete the application form below. You will be authorised to use the logo after your application is approved by Two Sides.
Love Paper is a registered trademark of Two Sides Ltd, registered as an educational service providing information related to print media, paper and paper-based packaging.
To qualify for use of the Love Paper logo, you must confirm that:
– The logo will appear only on paper products manufactured from virgin or recycled cellulose fibre. For example; printed marketing materials, envelopes, paper bags, paper food packaging, cardboard packaging.
– The logo will be used only on paper products that are third-party certified by a recognized certification organization such as the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC), Programme for the Endorsement of Forest Certification (PEFC) or Sustainable Forestry Initiative (SFI), or sourced in alignment with sustainable sourcing programs such as the SFI Fiber Sourcing Standard or the FSC Controlled Wood Standard.
– Any product using the logo must also meet the requirements for legal wood fibre under the European Timber Regulations, the U.S. Lacey Act or Canadian Forest Governance laws.
– The product can be readily recycled in the municipal waste stream without additional separation or treatment. This is essential if the product or packaging contains other non-paper materials.
– Your company has a clear, and published, environmental policy.
– You conduct your business in an environmentally and socially responsible way.
– You consider your company’s impact on the environment and act in a way that minimizes this impact.
As a condition of use, you agree not to use the Love Paper logo and brand for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by the terms above. Additionally, you agree to use the logo in line with the branding guidelines, a copy of which will be provided to you upon approval of this application.
Any company dealing with print, paper and paper packaging, including brands, retailers, marketing agencies, printers and paper packaging manufacturers, can use the Love Paper logo to enhance their own sustainability messages.
It is a chance for you to show your customers that you care about the environment, and use products from an industry that is inherently sustainable. The story of paper is a good one, and the Love Paper logo is an emotive signal For you to connect with your customers, and compliments other certifications such as FSC and PEFC.
The Love Paper logo is ideal for use on the back of your catalogues, direct mail, paper product packaging and printed books (as examples). Its subtle design and colour variations mean it will not interfere with your creative.
It’s time to promote the sustainable and attractive attributes of print, paper and paper packaging so they can be enjoyed for generations to come.