Apply to use the Love Paper Logo
Love Paper is a registered trademark of Two Sides Ltd, registered as an educational service, providing information related to print media, paper, and paper-based packaging.
To use the Love Paper logo, your organisation must agree to the terms and conditions by completing the application form below. You will be authorised to use the logo after your application is approved by Two Sides.
To qualify for use of the Love Paper logo, you must confirm that:
– The logo will appear only on paper products. For example; printed marketing materials, envelopes, paper bags, paper food packaging, cardboard packaging.
– The logo will be used only on paper products that are third-party certified by a recognized certification organization such as the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC), Programme for the Endorsement of Forest Certification (PEFC) or Sustainable Forestry Initiative (SFI), or sourced in accordance with sustainable sourcing programs such as the SFI Fiber Sourcing Standard or the FSC Controlled Wood Standard.
– Any product using the logo must also meet the requirements for legal wood fibre under the European Timber Regulations, the U.S. Lacey Act or Canadian Forest Governance laws.
– The product can be readily recycled in the municipal waste stream without additional separation or treatment. This is essential if the product or packaging contains other non-paper materials.
– Your company has a clear, and published, environmental policy.
– You conduct your business in an environmentally and socially responsible way.
– You consider your company’s impact on the environment, and act in a way that minimises this impact.
As a condition of use, you agree not to use the Love Paper logo and brand for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by the terms above. Additionally, you agree to use the logo in line with the branding guidelines, a copy of which will be provided to you upon approval of this application.